Saturday, July 25, 2009

LEO Install


disappointed,
i am disappoited,
but i cant blame them too
form 3 and form 4 were my active years in LEO,
and because i wasnt active at all this year
(didnt even attend a single meeting)
I DID NOT GET A CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
fine lorr, tak mau appreciate saya
after i attended LLC, forum and YE in japan.

sighsss.

ahahha, but actually honestly,
i dont exactly care
cause i've drama to back me up for my koku
so wtv, BUT still disappointed.
sighhhss, it's ok
i bet lion ivan will be damn shocked to see i wasnt up there
hahahaha.


not gonna SS anymore,
whats done is done
at least i still get a
MEMBERSHIP CERT!

way back into love
the new leos being installed
giraffe.lion.penguin.flamingo
vania.yujie

yujie sucks at taking pics. sighs


:)







with ranee


& celine

my loved flamingo
THE END.
it was a boring install,

No comments: