Thursday, July 23, 2009

dead

its been so hectic
hell of a hectic week i had
seems like it was just monday and before u know it
ITS FRIDAY already today

how much have i studied?
just 2 freaking chapters
so dead, kill me,
i need to relax
like what the munn said
no point stressin
cannot study even more

so today, every friday is my RELAXing day
and yet it's gonna be filled with alot
just got back from school
will be going back for interhouse volley, then gym with giraffe and lastly
SUPPER AT TENJI!
wooohooo
ive decided to starve or rather just fill my tummy a little at a time
to enjoy my buffet later,
plus i need energy for my game later, so yeahh


hopefully i'll be ably to make it to the finals,
prays to god. red house, jgn la pro sangat

the B!tch i lovethe beaver i totally trust

No comments: