Saturday, April 10, 2010

college-ing !


i'm soooo sorry for dumping this poor blog of mine.
its just that life's been so so busy for me
so many things has happened, the bad the good ; everything

so to summarize it all up.
i managed to get the "scholarship" for the Japan program
just that, all the sponsors has pulled out unexpectedly according to Uniten.

so now, i'm currently doing my Alevels in HELP.
what can i say?
well, its NOT BAD.
first week was pretty bad, i was like a small girl attending kindergarden for the first time
just that this time i didnt have my parents with me ):
now, i really really appreciate the times when my mummy took leave on my first days
in high school, when mummy did that, i'd complain and beg her not to come
didnt wanna seem all baby-ish.
but on this first day of college, when i had to enter college as a person who knew NO one in my batch, i have to say i really really appreciate her now.

so, my subject combination is one of a kind i must say,
taking maths, chem, bio and ICT.
yes i am taking ICT.
its basically almost 75% coursework.
so makes my life easier i guess,
now i just gotta practise and figure out how to make nice web pages
and writing facts relating to ICT in the web pages, that one, i'll slowly pick it up
maths till now is so far pretty easy.
chemistry was at first hard to understand. but now since i pay my fullest attn in class, i guess everything should be fine.
biology is difficult, since mr ronnie teaches at the speed of a bullet train! goshhh

my first unit exams are gonna begin on 21st of May which is hardly a month plus away.
AND my mocks are even closer!! ):

OHHH, have i mentioned, daddy dearest got me my MacBook ive been wanting for almost 5yrs.
i finally am a proud owner of my macbook! wheeeee :P

so what's it i've been so busy with.
the very very missed japanese host family of mine, came down to msia for a week last week
so we brought them to malacca, genting, tmn negara and around KL of course
and during that two weeks, ive to say, ive never NEVER eaten so much good food before
every meal was at least a few hundreds. and of course it came with a few kilos extra too! lol

malacca

genting

dinner at my place


AND
i went for F1 qualifying last weekend with Yeeen and Joel..
it rained, which made it more fun.
it rained pretty heavily till the red lights were out for the third qualifying.
all in all, i enjoyed myself that day, and was glad i got to catch up with my baby yen.
ohh, it was a memorable day indeed *inside story* :P


joelliquokshen



yenyen!!


after the race




the wonders of the mac photobooth app.
i managed to take silly silly pictures ! wooooooo :P lol.
ok i'm high. hahaha

the bestie


my J


No comments: