Wednesday, September 2, 2009

close your eyes and make a wish.



i cant believe im actually 17 already
its been 17 whole years since i stepped foot on this planet. wow.
simply amazing.
by my approximate calculation ,
ive already lived almost 20% of my life,
(thats if i even live that long)

its gonna be my last year in high school, that im sure.
sighs. sighs. sighs.
college is gonna start next year. aand that means ive to make up my decision
on what course to go for
since i'm in deliberation again.
im prolly gonna decide on Alevels.
i knw, amazing rite,
how i use to dread Alevels last time,
and now im deciding on it.
sighs. hopefully it'll give me and idea of what i have interest in

oh and one more thing. i didnt get the offer to us.
sighs. its fine.

one door closes and many others open
but sometimes ppl tend to stare too long at the closed door than the others soon close up too

quotes miss erinatan.
there're probably more offers waiting for me here.
so i shall accept this failure with an open mind.

i love u missNANA

*sorry for the short update. im busy. trials
moral tmr. die

No comments: