Wednesday, August 19, 2009

me misses


was looking through my old folder of pictures
damnn. ive like more than 1000 picstures
so anyways, my high school life is coming to an end
and im having mixed feeling about it
i KNOW i will miss it, jst like everyone else
but i also cant wait to see whats in for me soon
friends would certainly be my biggest *MISS*
through out my ALMOST five years in tmn sea,
ive made friends, true friends,
i would never ever want to part from
during form1,
i was like the GOOD one.
joined the prefectorial board, and i actually DO my homework
then as i grew older,
form 2 i think, i become that lazy baddddd prefect
quit the prefectorial board,
and become ROTTEN STUDENT
lol. but its all good.
im fine now.
sorry for the stupid lame post. im bored

pn molly sessions. and dearest khinxian who lend me that book.

i see calcium oxide and gas bubbles. lol. FORM 3 CHEMISTRYthe prefect days. yy and mel arent prefects, we all had to wear this during some choral speaking competition in subang paradethe photobooth obsession we used to have. believe it or nt, i used to spend like rm100 a day on stupid sticker photos. lolcurrent crave : sex on the beach with my vaniango,. WHEN ARE WE GOING?

Next post : friends

No comments: